Town & Country Resources, Inc. (“Town + Country”) is a referral agency.
This policy covers how Town + Country treats personal information that the company collects and receives via email, our website, customer responses to our surveys or promotions and via phone inquiries. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
Town + Country collects personal information when you sign up for our newsletter, inquire with us about our services, hire household staff through us and when you take advantage of special offers we make to our website visitors and clients. When you submit an inquiry to us or register we ask for personal information such as your name, email address, home address, phone number and household staffing needs.
Our website also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request for purposes of tracking overall site visitor volume and pageviews.
Town + Country may choose to use this information for the following general purposes:
- To customize the information you receive from us.
- Fulfill your requests for household staffing services and information.
- Improve our website, email newsletter and client and candidate services.
- Create special promotions.
- Conduct customer research.
- Share client and candidate feedback, though in such circumstances we will change or delete all personally identifying or identifiable information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Town + Country Resources does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies unless we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or when we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law.
Your information will only be used to provide products or services you’ve requested when we have your permission to contact you according to the following circumstances:
- You have entered a Town + Country sponsored promotion.
- You have requested information from us.
- You have requested to receive our newsletter.
- You have entered into a Referral Agreement or similar agreement with us.
- You hire or seek to hire staff through us.
- A friend has suggested we contact you and you have agreed to opt-in to receive information from us.
Town + Country Resources may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified by you or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Town + Country Resources
425 Sherman Avenue, Suite 130
Palo Alto, CA 94306
San Francisco: 415-567-0956
East Bay: 925-627-1377
Wine Country: 707-603-1169